You’re certified to be a health coach and you have some tools for your new business. Congrats! Now what?
How about some brand discovery and logo work? That’s what I specialize in.
Good design matters in this highly competitive world. Looking good and having confidence in your business and your branding matters to me. Propelling other women into successful, professional looking businesses is what I love to do. I’m passionate about helping women business owners be more confident and competitive. Are you ready to level up your brand?
Are you ready to play for real and put some money into looking good? Are you ready to put your best foot forward and move from practice to business. Are you already in business and ready to move from bootstrapping to stepping out in your finest heels. Are you ready to let go of your template business cards that say nothing about your brand and what makes you unique. Are you ready for your business materials to be custom and consistent in color, font and image. Then you’re ready to become a levelupreneur!
But wait, what’s brand discovery?
I have a list of questions I will ask about you and your business. Answering these questions will give me a better idea of what you are looking for. It will help me know the problem you are trying to solve. Who is your competition? Who is your target market, your niche? These questions and more get us both on the same page about your wants and needs. It should give you a clear sense of your brand personality.
Before we can work together, I invite you to take my pre-project questionnaire to see if we’re a good match.
I can offer exclusive pricing to just three of you! If you commit by the end of August you can get brand discovery + logo for the price of $2,150.
What will you get?
- Brand discovery questionnaire and access to me for help.
- 2 rounds of revisions on the logo.
- One piece of collateral (business card, website header, letterhead, thank you card). You can add additional for a small fee.
- Upon completion of the project you will own all the files.
- Vector logo files in color and black and white (you’ll be able to put your logo on a billboard if you want!)
- Your logo color profiles (CMYK, RGB and HEX).
- Suggested fonts to use with your logo.
- How to use your logo and what to avoid to keep your branding consistent.
If you can’t commit right now, contact me and I’ll let you know when I’m accepting new clients again.