Let me tell you about one of my favorite travel cards, Chase Sapphire. It’s THE card that helped me get to Asia for less than $100! Plus if you sign up soon…I’ll get a bonus. You get 40,000 miles I get 5,000. Seems like a win-win to me. Are you with me? Check out these great benefits…or use this link* right now. Trust me it’s worth it! (if the link is expired let me know I’ll update it)
The Chase Sapphire Card:
- Offers 2x points on travel and dining purchases (plus if you enroll in a dining miles program you can get up to an additional 5x points)
- Waves foreign transaction fees
- Has a chip so you can use your card everywhere in the world. (One of the first cards I ever had with this in the U.S.)
- Let’s you transfer your points to certain airlines or hotels for easy use. You really can’t beat getting a plane ticket or fancy hotel stay for almost free.
- Gives you access to use points at the Chase Points Mall
- Waives the annual fee for the first year, but really it’s worth it to keep the card after the first year for all these benefits
- Gives you 3x points when you dine out on the first Friday of the month. Did someone say date night?
- Answers the phone when you call! No waiting on hold or going through confusing phone trees
- Doubles as a ninja star! Ok not really, but the card is made of metal. Let me say that again, the card is made of metal!
- Gives you 40,000 (or 50,000) bonus points!! PLUS all the points for the money you’ve spent in your first three months. You may even have a free ticket. It’s just that easy! Just use your card for everything in those first three months. Rent, payments to anyone you owe money to using Pay Pal, groceries, bills, plane tickets, restaurants, etc.
Did I convince you that you need this card? I hope so! It’s amazing. I recommend it to all my family and friends and since you are among that select “in the know” group you can sign up here.
Do you think there is no way I can do what she did? How about reading about some travel myths.
Are you ready to sign up now? Use the link. Just one warning: you have to have pretty good credit to get the card.
The card gets you to places just like this…
*Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission (in points). Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”