Women with Wanderlust book is for you if you want to:
* Travel more for less
* Get travel hacks, tricks, practical tips and out of the box ideas for travel
* Learn the best way to maximize your “free” plane ticket
* Hear some fun stories about solo travel, travel with a partner and travel with friends
* Get a free packing list and step by step “what to do before you go”
* Hear a woman’s perspective on how she overcame travel myths and fears to travel to 40 countries and counting!
Currently my guide book Women with Wanderlust: A Guide to Roaming can be found on Kindle or paperback. Don’t have a Kindle but still want the digital file to read? No problem, you can read it on any device that has the Kindle app.
One hour travel consult on Skype
This product purchase is a follow up to Women with Wanderlust for a one hour travel consultation! It’s for anyone looking to get more serious about booking that first or next trip. The book gave you the inspiration but you are left with more questions than you have time to research online. Or you started the research and it became overwhelming. Well, planning is one of my superpowers. I love to do it for myself and for others.
We’ll chat on Skype for an hour. Then you can have one 15 minute follow up call or email if you have further questions after more research. If you think you’d like two hours we can do that too!
Disclaimer: Roux Roamer aka Melissa D. Jones does work with a travel agency and can book your travel for you (separately from this product). She is here to assist you and be a resource just like her book. You will get her best suggestions and recommendations for your travel but you assume all liability for your trip and anything that happens on your trip. That’s why travel insurance is a great idea!